FURY

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I know this is late, but I only recently got the VecFlash.

Put simply...the single most important Vectrex accessory ever made.

Excellent for playing games, and a very useful tool for programming. I have
two locations with Vectrex units (one being without a computer), and being able
to save my work to the VecFlash makes all the difference in the world. I'm now
able to playtest/bugtest multiple versions of my work all in one ultra-portable
VecFlash cart!

The flexibility is excellent. I also like not having to turn the Vectrex off
between games. VecFlash is fully supported via website, e-mail, and software.
The price is equal to any standard multi-cart, and you're getting so much more
with VecFlash. Can't ask for more!

Thank you Richard! You made my week!

George

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

geofury@aol.com (FURY) wrote in

> I know this is late, but I only recently got the VecFlash.
>
> Put simply...the single most important Vectrex accessory ever made.
>
> Excellent for playing games, and a very useful tool for programming.
> I have two locations with Vectrex units (one being without a
> computer), and being able to save my work to the VecFlash makes all
> the difference in the world. I'm now able to playtest/bugtest
> multiple versions of my work all in one ultra-portable VecFlash cart!
>
> The flexibility is excellent. I also like not having to turn the
> Vectrex off between games. VecFlash is fully supported via website,
> e-mail, and software.
> The price is equal to any standard multi-cart, and you're getting so
> much more
> with VecFlash. Can't ask for more!
>
> Thank you Richard! You made my week!
>
> George

I couldn't agree more.

Add to that a VERY helpful and dedicated seller

and you couldn't go wrong with this.