Recently used program listing is gone- Why?

Rich

Until just a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked Start, Programs I
would see a short list of all the programs that I have recently used.
If I clicked the down arrow at the bottom of the list I would then see
all of my programs.

Now I see just the entire list. Anyone have any idea how I can return
to the recent program listed feature? I've looked everywhere with no
luck.

TIA, Rich

Using Personalized Menus:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/default.asp?url=/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/win_tray_personalized_menus.asp

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Rich" <grstidge@localnet.com> wrote in message
> Until just a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked Start, Programs I
> would see a short list of all the programs that I have recently used.
> If I clicked the down arrow at the bottom of the list I would then see
> all of my programs.
>
> Now I see just the entire list. Anyone have any idea how I can return
> to the recent program listed feature? I've looked everywhere with no
> luck.
>
> TIA, Rich

Rich

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I must have somehow inadvertently cleared that box.

Rich

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@online.mvps.org> wrote:

>Using Personalized Menus:
>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/default.asp?url=/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/win_tray_personalized_menus.asp

You're very welcome Rich. Thanks for posting back.