Recently used program listing is gone- Why?

March 19, 2005 10:15:21 PM

Until just a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked Start, Programs I
would see a short list of all the programs that I have recently used.
If I clicked the down arrow at the bottom of the list I would then see
all of my programs.

Now I see just the entire list. Anyone have any idea how I can return
to the recent program listed feature? I've looked everywhere with no
luck.

TIA, Rich
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 12:19:05 PM

Using Personalized Menus:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdo...

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Rich" <grstidge@localnet.com> wrote in message
> Until just a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked Start, Programs I
> would see a short list of all the programs that I have recently used.
> If I clicked the down arrow at the bottom of the list I would then see
> all of my programs.
>
> Now I see just the entire list. Anyone have any idea how I can return
> to the recent program listed feature? I've looked everywhere with no
> luck.
>
> TIA, Rich

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 12:05:12 AM

You're very welcome Rich. Thanks for posting back.

--

!