Ebay MultiCart

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

This is SO bizarre, it's one of my Vectrex MultiCarts from many years ago,
but it has a different set of games on it -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8159780203

Richard H.
2 answers Last reply
More about ebay multicart
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Very weird. Some of those games and demos are pretty recent, like the
    'fake' Pole Position 3D (why even put that cack on a multicart?)

    I guess the seller or someone the seller got the cart from pulled the
    (E)EPROM and reprogrammed it thinking that updating it would make it
    worth more.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    "Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > This is SO bizarre, it's one of my Vectrex MultiCarts from many years ago,
    > but it has a different set of games on it -

    72 quid!!

    I'm still keeping mine, I like the Close Encounters ditty when you turn it
    on. :¬)

    cNp

Console Gaming Games Ebay Video Games