Ebay MultiCart

Last response: in Video Games
January 10, 2005 10:51:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

This is SO bizarre, it's one of my Vectrex MultiCarts from many years ago,
but it has a different set of games on it -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8159...

Richard H.

More about : ebay multicart

Anonymous
January 10, 2005 10:51:37 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Very weird. Some of those games and demos are pretty recent, like the
'fake' Pole Position 3D (why even put that cack on a multicart?)

I guess the seller or someone the seller got the cart from pulled the
(E)EPROM and reprogrammed it thinking that updating it would make it
worth more.
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 12:16:48 PM

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> This is SO bizarre, it's one of my Vectrex MultiCarts from many years ago,
> but it has a different set of games on it -

72 quid!!

I'm still keeping mine, I like the Close Encounters ditty when you turn it
on. :¬)

cNp
!