Hi - just arrived here

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hey guys

I found this group ages ago and then when I looked for it again I
couldn't remember for my life where I'd seen it so have spent ages
trawling around looking for you lot!

I'm a collector based in Newcastle upon Tyne in England and over the
last couple of years I've been building up my collection. I have most
carts boxed with instructions, overlay, but they are a mixture of MB
and GCE. I also managed to purchase a 3D imager earlier this year,
I've got some of the John Dondzilla carts but am missing a light
pen...I am watching a couple on ebay at the mo, but they're both
unboxed and if I'm going to be spending the sort of money they
sometimes go for I want a box!!!!

I do recognise a few names on here as people who I've bought from
(Jeroen) and also one or two from other forums.
Anyway, that's enough of an intro I just wanted to say hi!

Michelle

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

HI Richard

No, I got it from the states...it's gone out of my 'won items' list and
I can't remember how much I paid for it, (think it was around £115)
but got it on ebay - GCE one boxed with Polystyrene insert, and
complete with Minestorm and the 3D colour disk and instructions.

Along with it I got 3D Narrow Escape which was Mint in Box too with it.

Not a bad package - since then I've also bought 3D Crazy Coaster which
I haven't got round to playing yet. (shame on me!)

Michelle

Richard Hutchinson wrote:
> >I also managed to purchase a 3D imager earlier this year
>
> Did you get it in the UK ? + may I ask how much you paid for it ?
>

> BTW welcome to the group :)
>

> Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>I also managed to purchase a 3D imager earlier this year

Did you get it in the UK ? + may I ask how much you paid for it ?

BTW welcome to the group :)

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi Michelle,

This is the place to be!

Jeroen
"Shellski" <mkstanton@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
> Hey guys
>
> I found this group ages ago and then when I looked for it again I
> couldn't remember for my life where I'd seen it so have spent ages
> trawling around looking for you lot!
>
> I'm a collector based in Newcastle upon Tyne in England and over the
> last couple of years I've been building up my collection. I have most
> carts boxed with instructions, overlay, but they are a mixture of MB
> and GCE. I also managed to purchase a 3D imager earlier this year,
> I've got some of the John Dondzilla carts but am missing a light
> pen...I am watching a couple on ebay at the mo, but they're both
> unboxed and if I'm going to be spending the sort of money they
> sometimes go for I want a box!!!!
>
> I do recognise a few names on here as people who I've bought from
> (Jeroen) and also one or two from other forums.
> Anyway, that's enough of an intro I just wanted to say hi!
>
> Michelle

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

OK so an auction ended at 5:22 am this morning and I now own a
lightpen...yes...it's unboxed, but what can you expect for only $42 :)
:) lol

"Shellski" <mkstanton@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> OK so an auction ended at 5:22 am this morning and I now own a
> lightpen...yes...it's unboxed, but what can you expect for only $42 :)
> :) lol

Seems a bargain at the current exchange rate!

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>>Seems a bargain at the current exchange rate!<<

Yeah .. go ahead and hurt me! Ugh!

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA, USA