Sign in with
Your question

The "Forum Shoveler"?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 28, 2003 1:30:59 AM

<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?na..." target="_new">Go to this poll</A>

----------------
<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86" target="_new">My Website</A></b>

<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86/myrig.html" target="_new">My Rig & 3DMark score</A></b>

More about : forum shoveler

September 28, 2003 1:40:34 AM

Uh oh, GeneticWeapon is going to be PISSED to see another "crap thread thats bumping the main video card discussion to the 2nd page". Come to think of it, we do have a little excess of external stuff in the Graphics card forum the past 2 days.

*sighs* It will clear up in a couple days I think.

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!
September 28, 2003 1:44:38 AM

My thread had absolutely nothing to do with video cards, not even computers, or even a company that has anything to do with computers. GW didn't get pissed at me. But I'm special:) 

Stop asking people "whats up" or "hows it goin", you know you don't give a sh*t. And noone cares how you're doing either.

"We are far less than we knew." - Bright Eyes
Related resources
September 28, 2003 2:09:02 AM

Look...if there's a fuucking crisis happening(see Willamette sux post) thats one thing. I've never seen WS post any type of personal problem before, and I'm glad he chose to post what he did when he did.
But CoolSquirtle and UFO, you guys need to please keep the discussion to video cards. I could give a rats ass about what names or titles people have here, and I'm to the point where I'm just going to commit full time to B3D or Rage3D, because whats being discussed here isnt on topic at all. Maybe you guy's have just run out of things to talk about where video cards are concerned?....that's what the 'others' forums are for. I dont even give a [-peep-] if you spam the cpu forums to death, but then you will have to deal with Crashman or others getting uptight with you.
Also....heaven forbid...you might venture away from Tom's and check out some of the other interesting forums that are happening elsewhere, like bashing Nvidia?...go to the NV News forum's, their having a frickin' heyday over there humiliating Nvidia fans. Maybe checkout the Beyond3D forums, the absolute A#1 place on the web to learn and find out the truth. If you actually go there and register, tell me, and I'll hang wit chu any time(where I spend most of my online time)...my name isnt GeneticWeapon there though.
<b>PLEASE</b> if your going to spam, at least spam about something that is interesting

<b>I help because you suck</b>
September 28, 2003 2:16:57 AM

Yep, GeneticWeapon is pissed. Plz don't leave GeneticWeapon, I've enjoyed discussions about video cards with you. I could see your point about Coolsquirtl posting alot of off-topic stuff, but me??? Yes, that one thread you saw today was a little off-topic, but plz, cut me some slack dude, I think that's the first really off-topic thread that I've ever posted here. Besides, I don't post all that many New threads here. I apologize if my actions have offended you GenticWeapon. I'll try to work on it. I hope the other

Guys, lets make an agreement to not post any more off-topic crap here, ok.

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!
September 28, 2003 2:22:36 AM

I'll give regestering at that new forum some serious thought too. I will probably never completely leave THG though. Besides, sometimes things can get a little slow here, at times, trying to hit the refresh button every couple of minutes.

September 28, 2003 3:52:11 AM

I'm not into jerky, but I'd settle for screwing your mom.

September 28, 2003 4:25:43 AM

Did you catch my replies to you?

September 28, 2003 4:44:06 AM

Yes:) 

September 28, 2003 4:58:21 AM

I was wondering if you were willing to accept my apology for posting the off-topic threads. I really hope you don't leave THGC. If you did, that would mean or community would lose one of its most well-informed members, a loss I could not handle bearing the responsibility of. So, I am willing to do what ever it takes to keep ya here (if I can).

September 28, 2003 5:39:37 AM

I've browsed some other forums, and participated at Anand for a while. Basically all the other forums intimidate me. If I go anywhere else I'll be a n00b for a while, and I don't like that. Plus, as great as THGC is, it gets very little traffic compared to some of the other boards. Its hard to find topics that stick around for a while at other forums, and if they do, you've got to read 20 pages of stuff!! I don't have that kind of time. Also I really like the look of THGC, its easy on the eyes.

But I'll consider it.

And yeah, I'm not one to go around talking about 'feelings' and other jibber jabber like that. Theres only a couple people I know that I talk about that with. But I just felt that I had to say it, even if noone responded or cared, or even looked at it, I just had to say it somewhere, couldn't keep it all inside. I just need something to take my mind off the subject really. My favorite old games (sof2, ut2k3) bore me right now, I don't condone drug use or getting drunk (my request to Grape was a joke), I don't have any money (to do anything with), and I live too far away from my friends to just do something on the spur of the moment. So it's hard to get my mind off the subject. All I do is listen to music, browse the intarweb and this forum, and play my guitar. Also I have homework, homework sucks ass. Seriously homework is stupid and pointless.

Die homework givers.

Stop asking people "whats up" or "hows it goin", you know you don't give a sh*t. And noone cares how you're doing either.

"We are far less than we knew." - Bright Eyes
September 28, 2003 5:58:04 AM

I'm not mad UFO:) 

September 28, 2003 6:05:15 AM

calm down GW~~ it's okay :D 

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy
PROUD OWNER OF THE GEFORCE FX 5950ULTRA <-- I wish this was me
waiting for aBox~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 28, 2003 6:23:28 AM

Now you......I'm getting ready to choke....

September 28, 2003 6:27:26 AM

Quote:
Die homework givers

I second that! :lol: 

September 28, 2003 6:28:38 AM

I'm glad about that.

September 28, 2003 4:31:57 PM

who knows, maybe GW is your dad. :wink:

-={Apostalic Alcoholic.}=-
!