Cannot see Win98 Shared Folers from XP.

Last response: in Networking
April 4, 2005 12:37:43 PM

I have an XP Professional workstation that is joined to
an NT 4.0 domain. All the other computers on the network
can see the XP Professional's shared resources (folders
and printers). The XP Professional computer cannot see
any of the other computers.

Help.

More about : win98 shared folers

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 10:15:23 PM

You should post this question into the appropriate Windows newsgroup. This
newsgroup is specific to Microsoft Netwrking Hardware--you'll likely get
better answers in the Windows newsgroups.

Steve

!