Cannot see Win98 Shared Folers from XP.

I have an XP Professional workstation that is joined to
an NT 4.0 domain. All the other computers on the network
can see the XP Professional's shared resources (folders
and printers). The XP Professional computer cannot see
any of the other computers.

Help.
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot win98 shared folers

    You should post this question into the appropriate Windows newsgroup. This
    newsgroup is specific to Microsoft Netwrking Hardware--you'll likely get
    better answers in the Windows newsgroups.

    Steve

    "Sutten" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an XP Professional workstation that is joined to
    > an NT 4.0 domain. All the other computers on the network
    > can see the XP Professional's shared resources (folders
    > and printers). The XP Professional computer cannot see
    > any of the other computers.
    >
    > Help.

Routers Computers Windows XP Networking