Mark's Video Game Manufacturing is Out of Reproduction Vec..

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

All,

I'm very sorry, but I only have enough of Sean Kelly's Reproduction Vectrex
Cases to fill orders that have already been paid.

I keep my stock of cases on a hard to reach shelf, I thought that there was
another layer in the box when infact I was already on the bottom layer of
cases.

For those who have not yet paid their order: I can fill your order using
modified Intellivision cases. If you would still like the games in
Intellivision cases, please reduce your payment to me by $1 a cartridge.

If and when Sean's Reproduction Vectrex Cases become available, you may buy
replacement cases at cost + shipping, and I will include the labels
necessary for the new cases.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience...

- Mark

P.S. I would be very grateful if someone could let me know where I could buy
a lot of real cheap Intellivision carts.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

That's really bad news, because I was just about to order some cases from
you :(

Richard H.

Mark Shaker wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm very sorry, but I only have enough of Sean Kelly's Reproduction Vectrex
> Cases to fill orders that have already been paid.

[snip]

> If and when Sean's Reproduction Vectrex Cases become available, you may buy
> replacement cases at cost + shipping, and I will include the labels
> necessary for the new cases.

What is the story on getting more of these? A quick bit of googling
seems to show that getting some more out of Sean might not be possible
right now :-(

Did Sean get a big batch made which is now running out or have there
been several runs made? I assume he has the only mold(s).

Big shame, btw, as the carts are excellent, as is your (Mark's)
extremely generous manufacturing service (happy owner of a
Protector/YASI and a Thrust cart).

Roberto/.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I believe that Sean has had several runs of cases since they were
introduced. He has to order them in large quantities to make them econimicly
feasable.

I'm not sure how many people realize that a large part of his service and
mine is financing. We both have to spend a bunch of cash on supplies, then
allow it to trickle back in over a few years. For the Vectrex Cases in
particular, the unit cost is relativly small, but the mold cost Sean many
thousands of dollars in up front cash.

Sean has not yet replied to one note I sent last October or a second note I
sent him just a couple days ago when I realized I was in trouble. If he's
not checking his e-mail, I wish he would: After all, I am trying to give him
money. :)

- Mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

For anyone wanting a VecFlash cart - I have 3 cases left.

After which, I'll be stopping production until I can get more cases.

Unless of course, you want to case your own (bit tricky)

Thanks...

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Mark, had any luck contacting Sean ?

I'm SO desperate for cart cases at the moment :(

Richard H.