New Emulator...

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi,

I'm currently developing a new OpenGL based Vectrex emulator for
Windows and Macintosh. This emulator is focusing on graphics. I am
trying to get as close to the real look as possible. So far it does run
flawless on my machines, but this is probably not good enough for a
release. Therefore I need beta testers willing to help to get this baby
finally flying...

If you are interested please send a mail to:
vectrex AT mac DOT com

Cheers, Richard

"Richard" <sw2mail-newsgroup01@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently developing a new OpenGL based Vectrex emulator for
> Windows and Macintosh. This emulator is focusing on graphics. I am
> trying to get as close to the real look as possible. So far it does run
> flawless on my machines, but this is probably not good enough for a
> release. Therefore I need beta testers willing to help to get this baby
> finally flying...
>
> If you are interested please send a mail to:
> vectrex AT mac DOT com
>
> Cheers, Richard

I assume you're not the same Richard? Especially since you're talking
Windows :)

http://www.bannister.org/software/vecx.htm

TRENDING THREADS