New Starplex 5 button controllers found!

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Near Spalone, Washington a guy found cases upon cases of NIB Starplex 5
button Controllers (Atari compatible)

Here are his auctions:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ70topps

Of course I have no conneciton with this seller ..

BTW: This is my favorite controller! I have a circuit that allows me
to use this controller with the Vectrex! So I can play many of the
Vectrex games as I did with Asteroids arcade! It works great with
Vectrex Minestorm, Space Wars, Gravitrex, Thrust.

I'm thinking of buying a case of these and selling at a great discount.
email me if interested: solder _ guy aatt yahoo ddoott ccoomm.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Rob Mitchell wrote:
> Near Spalone, Washington a guy found cases upon cases of NIB Starplex 5
> button Controllers (Atari compatible)

[snip]

> I'm thinking of buying a case of these and selling at a great discount.
> email me if interested: solder _ guy aatt yahoo ddoott ccoomm.

I've now got one of these from Rob, along with a suitable adaptor. It's
very good and certainly very different from the Vectrex's normal
controller, although only suitable for some games.

If anyone is interested in more info, just ask and I'll post something here.

Regards
Roberto/.