Disk Defragmenter Icon

i cannot locate my disk defragmenter anywhere, is there any way for me to
restore the icon? thanks for any help

Where was it?

To restore a shortcut to your Desktop enter Windows Explorer and find
dfrg.msc on your Windows\System32 folder. Place your cursor on the file,
right click and select Send to, Desktop (create Shortcut). The icon will
appear on your Desktop. If you right click the Icon and select Rename
you can amend the text under the Icon to read only Disk Defragmenter or
whatever.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry