3d manual

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I am looking for a manual (scan) for the 3d imager.
I've got the imager without the manual and i want to know how to change the
disk.
Is there someone who could help me ?

Marc.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi

Hold the unit so that the inside is towards you and you will see a
little black flippy bit at the bottom. Put your fingernail in the
little bit where the little dip is and prise it open. It flips down
and is attached with a little bit of string. When this is open it will
reveal the bottom of the disk.

Now press the white bit above the nose in and you can pull the disk
out.

Putting the disk back in is a bit tricky, just be careful make sure you
keep the white bit pressed down as you slide the disk back in and it
should clip into place.

Fasten the little black bit at the bottom and you should be ready to
have your nose vibrated again!!!! hehehe

Michelle

mvl wrote:
> I am looking for a manual (scan) for the 3d imager.
> I've got the imager without the manual and i want to know how to
change the
> disk.
> Is there someone who could help me ?
>
> Marc.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Can you press something into the hole where the white bits been snapped
off?

Michelle

mvl wrote:
> [...]

> reveal the bottom of the disk.
>
> Now press the white bit above the nose in and you can pull the disk
> out.
>
> Putting the disk back in is a bit tricky, just be careful make sure you
> keep the white bit pressed down as you slide the disk back in and it
> should clip into place.
>
> Fasten the little black bit at the bottom and you should be ready to
> have your nose vibrated again!!!! hehehe
>
> Michelle
>
> mvl wrote:
>> I am looking for a manual (scan) for the 3d imager.
>> I've got the imager without the manual and i want to know how to
> change the
>> disk.
>> Is there someone who could help me ?
>>
>> Marc.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I'll try to make something. ( I only have one disk at the moment, still
searching for a minestorm disk.)

http://www.classicgaming.com/vectrex/Instrcs2.gif
http://www.classicgaming.com/vectrex/Instrcs1.gif

--
"Spike's Big Vectrex Page"
--

"mvl" <mvl@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> I am looking for a manual (scan) for the 3d imager.
> I've got the imager without the manual and i want to know how to change
the
> disk.
> Is there someone who could help me ?
>
> Marc.