My Vectrex Collection

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Eventually got round to listing what I've got in my collection and
laying it out to take a piccy!

see image here http://www.btinternet.com/~mkstanton/vectrexcoll.jpg

Hardware

Console
Carrying case
3D Imager
Light Pen

MB Games - all complete with box, instructions, overlay, plastic
insert and paper cover

Armor Attack
Bedlam
Bezerk
Blitz
Clean Sweep
Cosmic Chasm
Flipper Pinball (spinball)
Fortress of Narzod
Hyperchase
Rip Off
Scramble
Soccer Football
Solar Quest
Spike
Starhawk
Starship
Webwarp

GCE Games - all complete with box, instructions, overlay, plastic
insert and paper cover
Armor Attack
Bedlam
Pole Position
Rip Off
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Polar Rescue (everything except box)
Star Castle (no box or instructions)

3D Games
3D Crazy Coaster (unboxed)
3D Minestorm (came with Imager)
3D Narrow Escape (boxed and complete)

Light Pen Games
Art Master

Leaflets
High Performance Machine
Passport

Miscellaneous and New Ganes
Sean Kelly Multicart
All Good Things
Patriots
Gravitrex Plus
Vectopia
I Cyborg

Shellski wrote:
> Eventually got round to listing what I've got in my collection and
> laying it out to take a piccy!

Excellent collection! I hope you play with some of the stuff too :)
And thanks for the piccy; it's quite good to see everything together.

> MB Games - all complete with box, instructions, overlay, plastic
> insert and paper cover
[snip]

> GCE Games - all complete with box, instructions, overlay, plastic
> insert and paper cover
[snip]
A true collector: you've got MB and GCE versions of the some of the games.
Are there any differences between the two versions except for the box
and cart label?

> Miscellaneous and New Ganes
> Sean Kelly Multicart
> All Good Things
> Patriots
> Gravitrex Plus
> Vectopia
> I Cyborg

I notice there are a few modern limited editions you are missing...
War of the Robots, Protector and Omega Chase that I know of.

And no, I haven't got any of them :-(

Regards
Roberto/.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi Roberto

Yes I play with them!!! saying that I do have my faves :) I love
Scramble

Most of the GCE games are ones I bought as I didn't have the MB ones,
and then the MB ones came along in a joblot, but the condition of the
boxes are so much nicer on the GCE ones (yup a box freak!) The
instructions also have cute little images one which the MB ones don't -
but no difference in the games themselves.

There are a few other modern games I haven't got - it wasn't till
fairly recently (last 6 months) I looked into it and discovered people
were still writing games - so got a few for Christmas, and also picked
up some of the others here and there - haven't really looked around yet
to see what I'm missing (maybe after pay day!)

I also collect arcade machines too (we have around 16 at home) amongst
them we have Asteroids, Space Invaders, Phoenix, Moon Cresta, APB,
Operation Thunderbolt, Galaga 88 and we also have a few jamma cabs
where you can interchange PCB's and we have quite a few PCB's too (inc
Scramble :))

Michelle

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"Shellski" <mkstanton@btinternet.com> wrote in

> I also collect arcade machines too (we have around 16 at home) amongst
> them we have Asteroids, Space Invaders, Phoenix, Moon Cresta, APB,
> Operation Thunderbolt, Galaga 88 and we also have a few jamma cabs
> where you can interchange PCB's and we have quite a few PCB's too (inc
> Scramble :))

16? Where do you keep all those arcades? You live in a warehouse?

By the way, nice vectrex collection.I like your carrying case :)
Can you believe they sold the GCE ones for $13.95 back in 82?