how do I remove custom keyboard shortcuts?

Hi
I created some keyboard shortcuts for applications which I have since
uninstalled but the shortcuts still point to the missing .exe files. I
can't reasign then and I don't know how to remove them. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
ceilidh
3 answers Last reply
More about remove custom keyboard shortcuts

    Hi ceilidh,

    Why not delete the shortcut files (.lnk) ?

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
    > Hi ceilidh,
    >
    > Why not delete the shortcut files (.lnk) ?

    Hi... I just discovered that when i uninstalled the applications the
    start menu links had not been removed because I had sorted them into a
    new folder... my fault
    thanks anyway
    ceilidh

    No problem!

    --

    > Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
    >> Hi ceilidh,
    >>
    >> Why not delete the shortcut files (.lnk) ?
    >>

    > Hi... I just discovered that when i uninstalled the applications the start
    > menu links had not been removed because I had sorted them into a new
    > folder... my fault
    > thanks anyway
    > ceilidh

Support Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP