how do I remove custom keyboard shortcuts?

Tags:
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Keyboards
  • Windows XP
March 20, 2005 12:22:57 PM

Hi
I created some keyboard shortcuts for applications which I have since
uninstalled but the shortcuts still point to the missing .exe files. I
can't reasign then and I don't know how to remove them. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
ceilidh

More about : remove custom keyboard shortcuts

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:13:59 PM

Hi ceilidh,

Why not delete the shortcut files (.lnk) ?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"ceilidh" <ceilidh@email.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I created some keyboard shortcuts for applications which I have since
> uninstalled but the shortcuts still point to the missing .exe files. I
> can't reasign then and I don't know how to remove them. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> ceilidh
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:14:00 PM

Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
> Hi ceilidh,
>
> Why not delete the shortcut files (.lnk) ?

Hi... I just discovered that when i uninstalled the applications the
start menu links had not been removed because I had sorted them into a
new folder... my fault
thanks anyway
ceilidh
Anonymous