Hi
Every time I start up I get the message 'UNABLE TO ACCESS CONFIGURATION FOR
MICROSOFT PERSONAL WEB SERVER'. I don't know what this is or how to get rid
of it. I have just been clicking the 'x' now for about 6 months to get rid
of it. There is nothing wrong with my system

Hope you can help
Cheers
Bel

What version of Microsoft FrontPage do you have installed?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bel" <Bel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Every time I start up I get the message 'UNABLE TO ACCESS
> CONFIGURATION FOR
> MICROSOFT PERSONAL WEB SERVER'. I don't know what this is or how to
> get rid
> of it. I have just been clicking the 'x' now for about 6 months to
> get rid
> of it. There is nothing wrong with my system
>
> Hope you can help
> Cheers
> Bel

Thanks for replying Gerry. I have Microsoft FrontPage 2000.