Budget laptop help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi I have a budget around 200 pound I'm looking for a half decant laptop not for gaming or 3d rendering of intensive just so I can take it to work watch moves and a little codding. so I was trying for maybe 4gb of ram? I'm not to sure what the prices are like on laptops i am also up for buying a second hand laptop as long as it hasn't got huge wear sign's so if you can help me please reply thanks :)

Hi :)

I have computer shops in the Uk...

For £200 there is NOTHING in the way of a NEW laptop in the UK...

Soooo...that leaves you two choices....

1, A netbook (awful tiny things..a kids toy really)

2, A second hand Laptop from either a shop or from Ebay etc...

But again for that budget you wont be getting much even second hand...and make SURE its got some sort of guarantee...

All the best Brett :)

G

Hi I have a budget around 200 pound I'm looking for a half decant laptop not for gaming or 3d rendering of intensive just so I can take it to work watch moves and a little codding. so I was trying for maybe 4gb of ram? I'm not to sure what the prices are like on laptops i am also up for buying a second hand laptop as long as it hasn't got huge wear sign's so if you can help me please reply thanks :)

Thanks for the reply! i was ment to put 300.. silly me to late i think haha! even if its second hand i don't mind just want the best for my money i build pc's and repair them for a living and i know there's nothing out there for 200 other than second hand 'old skool' laptops maybe 300-400 would be better i will change the post :)

Thanks for the reply! i was ment to put 300.. silly me to late i think haha! even if its second hand i don't mind just want the best for my money i build pc's and repair them for a living and i know there's nothing out there for 200 other than second hand 'old skool' laptops maybe 300-400 would be better i will change the post :)

Hi :)

FOR £300 TO £400 ...you can obviously get a new fairly decent lappy.... Try... www.ebuyer.co.uk or sometimes Tesco or one of the other supermarkets have an offer on their online sites...

All the best Brett :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS