deleting web addresses

hi....I would like to know how to delete addresses on the box where you can
change your home page...........I have cleared history ect but these
remain........can you help?
--
snowey

Clear History of Typed URL's
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/typedurls.reg

Usage: Double-click the file and answer and YES when prompted.

--
HTH
Meena