MN-520 WiFi card and hotel WiFi services

I have never been able to make a connection to any hotel
WiFi services using my laptop and my MN-520 Wireless
Notebook Adapter that I use at home with my Microsoft
Wireless Base Station network.

Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions
for resolution?
1 answer Last reply
More about wifi card hotel wifi services

    If it works for you at home, then the device works.

    Best guess--the hotel netowrk has specific settings/configurations that you
    are not getting configured, and therefore, you can't log in. Additionally,
    where do you try it? Do you kow there's wireless access in rooms....some
    hotels it will only be in conference rooms or the lobby.

    Steve

    "Grace" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have never been able to make a connection to any hotel
    > WiFi services using my laptop and my MN-520 Wireless
    > Notebook Adapter that I use at home with my Microsoft
    > Wireless Base Station network.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions
    > for resolution?

Routers Wireless WiFi Microsoft Networking