MN-520 WiFi card and hotel WiFi services

Last response: in Networking
Share
April 4, 2005 10:00:05 PM

I have never been able to make a connection to any hotel
WiFi services using my laptop and my MN-520 Wireless
Notebook Adapter that I use at home with my Microsoft
Wireless Base Station network.

Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions
for resolution?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 5, 2005 2:37:11 AM

If it works for you at home, then the device works.

Best guess--the hotel netowrk has specific settings/configurations that you
are not getting configured, and therefore, you can't log in. Additionally,
where do you try it? Do you kow there's wireless access in rooms....some
hotels it will only be in conference rooms or the lobby.

Steve

!