Vix & Tsunami roms?

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Were the final versions of Vix and Tsunami ever released as roms? I've
found roms for them both but they seem to be early/incomplete versions
(no sound, incomplete colision detection, etc).

If not is there anywhere to buy a cart from? I've already asked Mark
Shaker (doesn't have permission from the author) and the authors
website is down.

Thanks

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

http://www.classicgaming.com/vectrex/tsu-vix-utg.zip

--
"Spike's Big Vectrex Page"