Clear Case Light Pen and Proto Cases

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hello all,

I am still looking for the clear-case lightpen, and either the Red or Blue
proto front sections for the Vectrex case..

Anyone want to sell them?

Chris Romero
4 answers Last reply
More about clear case light proto cases
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    "Chris Romero" <NOSPAMTO-cromero-PLEASE@ROMERO.ORG> wrote in

    > Hello all,
    >

    > I am still looking for the clear-case lightpen, and either the Red or
    > Blue proto front sections for the Vectrex case..
    >
    > Anyone want to sell them?
    >
    > Chris Romero

    Hi,

    I'm not even sure what you're looking for ?

    Do you have more info?

    (So I can start looking for them myself lol)

    Kind regards,

    dgo
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Hi Chris,

    Tell us more on them. You seem to know that they exist at least but do
    you think anyone on this forum is owning this kind of super-extra-rare
    stuff ?

    Nico

    dgo wrote:
    > "Chris Romero" <NOSPAMTO-cromero-PLEASE@ROMERO.ORG> wrote in
    >

    >>Hello all,
    >>

    >>I am still looking for the clear-case lightpen, and either the Red or
    >>Blue proto front sections for the Vectrex case..
    >>
    >>Anyone want to sell them?
    >>
    >>Chris Romero
    >>

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm not even sure what you're looking for ?
    >
    > Do you have more info?
    >
    > (So I can start looking for them myself lol)
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > dgo
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Possibly.

    Our former seller of many things Vectrex had the Red and Blue proto case
    fronts. Red and blue semi-transparent I think is what the person said.

    I have seen at two ebay auctions for the clear case light pen (years ago).
    And supposedly FR had one for sale as well.

    So it's always possible the people who purchased them are on the forum.
    Guess we'll know for sure, some day..

    BTW, if one of you owners is actually reading these emails, I would love to
    get a loan of the items for the CGExpo Museum.

    Would like a loan of any other Vectrex rare items as well. Like the Bandai
    Version. ;-) ---->> Canuck crowd.

    Chris Romero

    "sap1" <sap1@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi Chris,
    >
    > Tell us more on them. You seem to know that they exist at least but do you
    > think anyone on this forum is owning this kind of super-extra-rare stuff ?
    >
    > Nico
    >
    > dgo wrote:
    >> "Chris Romero" <NOSPAMTO-cromero-PLEASE@ROMERO.ORG> wrote in
    >>>Hello all,
    >>>

    >>>I am still looking for the clear-case lightpen, and either the Red or
    >>>Blue proto front sections for the Vectrex case..
    >>>
    >>>Anyone want to sell them?
    >>>
    >>>Chris Romero
    >>>

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm not even sure what you're looking for ?
    >>
    >> Do you have more info? (So I can start looking for them myself lol)
    >>
    >> Kind regards,
    >>
    >> dgo

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Possibly.

    Our former seller of many things Vectrex had the Red and Blue proto case
    fronts. Red and blue semi-transparent I think is what the person said.

    I have seen at two ebay auctions for the clear case light pen (years ago).
    And supposedly FR had one for sale as well.

    So it's always possibile the people who purchased them are on the forum.
    Guess we'll know for sure, some day..

    BTW, if one of you owners is actually reading these emails, I would love to
    get a loan of the items for the CGExpo Museum.

    Would like a loan of any other Vectrex rare items as well. Like the Bandai
    Version. ;-) ---->> Canuck crowd.

    Chris Romero

    "sap1" <sap1@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi Chris,
    >
    > Tell us more on them. You seem to know that they exist at least but do you
    > think anyone on this forum is owning this kind of super-extra-rare stuff ?
    >
    > Nico
    >
    > dgo wrote:
    >> "Chris Romero" <NOSPAMTO-cromero-PLEASE@ROMERO.ORG> wrote in
    >>>Hello all,
    >>>

    >>>I am still looking for the clear-case lightpen, and either the Red or
    >>>Blue proto front sections for the Vectrex case..
    >>>
    >>>Anyone want to sell them?
    >>>
    >>>Chris Romero
    >>>

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm not even sure what you're looking for ?
    >>
    >> Do you have more info? (So I can start looking for them myself lol)
    >>
    >> Kind regards,
    >>
    >> dgo

Console Gaming Light Cases Games Video Games