Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Pocket Quicken Sync - First 3 of 6 Months Not Transferred

Tags:
Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 7:33:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.software.financial.quicken,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I went 6 months without syncing my Pocket Quicken with Quicken on my
PC. When I finally did the HotSync, the latest 3 months' transactions
went into Quicken, but no transactions previous to them. Those
transactions are still on my PDA, marked as transferred.

Is there any way I can transfer the older transactions to Quicken
(other than entering them by hand)? I thought of changing the date on
my PC to 3 months ago, but PQ doesn't have a HotSync option that will
re-send transactions that it "thinks" have already been transferred.

System details:
Handspring Visor Platinum w/ System v. 3.5.2H3.0,
Pocket Quicken v. 2.01.
Intel PC w/ Windows 98,
Quicken 2002 Deluxe

TIA,
SB
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 6:56:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.software.financial.quicken,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I believe there is a settings on the Pocket Quicken / Options / Hotsync
Options (not the conduit, on the Palm itself) menu where you have the option
to change it to 6 months or a year.... Try that and let me know if it works.

I just confirmed... it's there.

"Sarah Belem" <srjwhs1969@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1122158004.832139.86090@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> I went 6 months without syncing my Pocket Quicken with Quicken on my
> PC. When I finally did the HotSync, the latest 3 months' transactions
> went into Quicken, but no transactions previous to them. Those
> transactions are still on my PDA, marked as transferred.
>
> Is there any way I can transfer the older transactions to Quicken
> (other than entering them by hand)? I thought of changing the date on
> my PC to 3 months ago, but PQ doesn't have a HotSync option that will
> re-send transactions that it "thinks" have already been transferred.
>
> System details:
> Handspring Visor Platinum w/ System v. 3.5.2H3.0,
> Pocket Quicken v. 2.01.
> Intel PC w/ Windows 98,
> Quicken 2002 Deluxe
>
> TIA,
> SB
>
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 4:20:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.software.financial.quicken,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

No such options on my copy of Pocket Quicken -- perhaps I have an
earlier version of Pocket Quicken than yours? I have Version 2.01, got
it in 2002.

Any other suggestions?

SB

Scooterflex wrote:
> I believe there is a settings on the Pocket Quicken / Options / Hotsync
> Options (not the conduit, on the Palm itself) menu where you have the option
> to change it to 6 months or a year.... Try that and let me know if it works.
>
> I just confirmed... it's there.
>
> "Sarah Belem" <srjwhs1969@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1122158004.832139.86090@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > I went 6 months without syncing my Pocket Quicken with Quicken on my
> > PC. When I finally did the HotSync, the latest 3 months' transactions
> > went into Quicken, but no transactions previous to them. Those
> > transactions are still on my PDA, marked as transferred.
July 26, 2005 12:55:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.software.financial.quicken,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

Sarah,
latest of the 2.0x series is 2.03 .... then they have a paid upgrade to 2.5
(I decided not to get it for now, I am sure Quicken 2006 will require
eventually it though!!! :)  )
Spyro

"Sarah Belem" <srjwhs1969@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1122276058.761314.271260@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> No such options on my copy of Pocket Quicken -- perhaps I have an
> earlier version of Pocket Quicken than yours? I have Version 2.01, got
> it in 2002.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> SB
>
> Scooterflex wrote:
>> I believe there is a settings on the Pocket Quicken / Options / Hotsync
>> Options (not the conduit, on the Palm itself) menu where you have the
>> option
>> to change it to 6 months or a year.... Try that and let me know if it
>> works.
>>
>> I just confirmed... it's there.
>>
>> "Sarah Belem" <srjwhs1969@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:1122158004.832139.86090@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> > I went 6 months without syncing my Pocket Quicken with Quicken on my
>> > PC. When I finally did the HotSync, the latest 3 months' transactions
>> > went into Quicken, but no transactions previous to them. Those
>> > transactions are still on my PDA, marked as transferred.
>
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 3:16:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.software.financial.quicken,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

You should be able to get a free upgrade to version 2.03, which is what I
have now. I remember the same options in 2.01 when I had it installed on my
Tungsten C though. I would check it thoroughly again.

"Sarah Belem" <srjwhs1969@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1122276058.761314.271260@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> No such options on my copy of Pocket Quicken -- perhaps I have an
> earlier version of Pocket Quicken than yours? I have Version 2.01, got
> it in 2002.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> SB
>
> Scooterflex wrote:
> > I believe there is a settings on the Pocket Quicken / Options / Hotsync
> > Options (not the conduit, on the Palm itself) menu where you have the
option
> > to change it to 6 months or a year.... Try that and let me know if it
works.
> >
> > I just confirmed... it's there.
> >
> > "Sarah Belem" <srjwhs1969@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:1122158004.832139.86090@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > I went 6 months without syncing my Pocket Quicken with Quicken on my
> > > PC. When I finally did the HotSync, the latest 3 months' transactions
> > > went into Quicken, but no transactions previous to them. Those
> > > transactions are still on my PDA, marked as transferred.
>
!