Alex Herbert?

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Alex, are you around?
Dunno if you've gotten my mails about the interview or if your

Manu
2 answers Last reply
More about alex herbert
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Oh no ! - has he done a 'Brett' ;-)

    Perhaps he's too busy working on another ground breaking Vec game to answer
    you're Emails.

    Richard H.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Richard Hutchinson wrote:
    > Oh no ! - has he done a 'Brett' ;-)
    >
    > Perhaps he's too busy working on another ground breaking Vec game to answer
    > you're Emails.

    Don't get our hopes up!
    Just imagine if he was... [sigh]

    Roberto/.

Console Gaming Interview Games Video Games