I recently upgraded with sp2 now my task manager is looking strange, it no longer has tabs on it or a way to close even.
the window is featurless except to have a list of running processes, I finally figured out that I could select taskmgr.exe in the list to turn off the task manager but there is something wrong here
can anyone advise on how to repair this problem?

Hi,

Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode.
Double click on the outside border of the window.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

taskchallenged@somedomain.com wrote:
> I recently upgraded with sp2 now my task manager is
> looking strange, it no longer has tabs on it or a way to
> close even.
> the window is featurless except to have a list of running
> processes, I finally figured out that I could select
> taskmgr.exe in the list to turn off the task manager but
> there is something wrong here can anyone advise on how to
> repair this problem?

Hi

Try double clicking the edge of the Task Manager.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User