Protector on ebay

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Don't really have to say much here. Looks to be in great condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8185529808&rd=1
2 answers Last reply
More about protector ebay
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Chris Romero wrote:
    > Don't really have to say much here. Looks to be in great condition.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8185529808&rd=1

    Alas he won't ship outside the US. Drat!

    Still, I am very interested to see how much this goes for.

    Regards
    Roberto/.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Roberto Nerici <rn@bloggo.org> wrote in message news:<4262bc74$0$335$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
    > Chris Romero wrote:
    > > Don't really have to say much here. Looks to be in great condition.
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8185529808&rd=1
    > >

    > Alas he won't ship outside the US. Drat!
    >
    > Still, I am very interested to see how much this goes for.
    >
    > Regards
    > Roberto/.

    US $158.86
    Woah. Nice.