Protector on ebay

Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2005 7:03:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Don't really have to say much here. Looks to be in great condition.

More about : protector ebay

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 12:44:07 AM

Chris Romero wrote:
> Don't really have to say much here. Looks to be in great condition.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...

Alas he won't ship outside the US. Drat!

Still, I am very interested to see how much this goes for.

Regards
Roberto/.
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 3:18:25 AM

Roberto Nerici <rn@bloggo.org> wrote in message news:<4262bc74$0$335$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
> Chris Romero wrote:
> > Don't really have to say much here. Looks to be in great condition.
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
> >

> Alas he won't ship outside the US. Drat!
>
> Still, I am very interested to see how much this goes for.
>
> Regards
> Roberto/.

US $158.86
Woah. Nice.