Internet Explorer problems

Please excuse me if I am in the wrong newsgroup, but the problem I have
encountered is within XP's Internet Explorer 6.0. Three days ago, I began
having problems with not being able to enter text in any text boxes on any
web pages. If I right-click my mouse, and click "select all", it will let me
enter text, but if I simply left-click within the text box, I cannot type
anything. I believe this has to do with something within my settings. I
have run all spyware programs, so it is not an infection within my computer.
Does anyone possibly have a solution? Thanks!
--
sciachir
1 answer Last reply

    Internet Explorer "About" box is completely blank; Unable to type in text
    boxes in websites:
    http://www.winxptutor.com/ieabout.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "sciachir" <sciachir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please excuse me if I am in the wrong newsgroup, but the problem I have
    > encountered is within XP's Internet Explorer 6.0. Three days ago, I began
    > having problems with not being able to enter text in any text boxes on any
    > web pages. If I right-click my mouse, and click "select all", it will let
    > me
    > enter text, but if I simply left-click within the text box, I cannot type
    > anything. I believe this has to do with something within my settings. I
    > have run all spyware programs, so it is not an infection within my
    > computer.
    > Does anyone possibly have a solution? Thanks!
    > --
    > sciachir

Internet Explorer Windows XP