Internet Explorer problems

March 20, 2005 2:11:06 PM

Please excuse me if I am in the wrong newsgroup, but the problem I have
encountered is within XP's Internet Explorer 6.0. Three days ago, I began
having problems with not being able to enter text in any text boxes on any
web pages. If I right-click my mouse, and click "select all", it will let me
enter text, but if I simply left-click within the text box, I cannot type
anything. I believe this has to do with something within my settings. I
have run all spyware programs, so it is not an infection within my computer.
Does anyone possibly have a solution? Thanks!
--
sciachir
Anonymous

Internet Explorer "About" box is completely blank; Unable to type in text
boxes in websites:
http://www.winxptutor.com/ieabout.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP