WTB Protector original release ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I am looking to buy the original custom release (one of the 100 made) with
box, overlay and instructions. Please email me with your price. Thank you.

--
martians@sdf.lonestar.org

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

$1000.00 For my signed copy!

Just kidding. Looks like I should have invested in 40 or 50 copies of
protector when they came. they have done better than my 401K.

Chris Romero

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I have Protector limited edition #1

So there ! :p

Richard H.

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> I have Protector limited edition #1
>
> So there ! :p

We know! ;o)

See there's a Cube Quest on ebay at the minute too... ends in an hour or so
and doing about 200 dollars so far!!

Pointless as a playable game coz it's unfinished but lovely repro box art
and I think I'll keep hold of mine.

cNp

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I'm now waiting for Vecaves to arrive on ebay... Still missing it... :(

Nico
Sap1

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:40:17 +0100, cNp wrote:

> "Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> I have Protector limited edition #1
>>
>> So there ! :p
>
> We know! ;o)
>
> See there's a Cube Quest on ebay at the minute too... ends in an hour or so
> and doing about 200 dollars so far!!
>
> Pointless as a playable game coz it's unfinished but lovely repro box art
> and I think I'll keep hold of mine.

that's so dumb. I didn't buy it because it's not even a game and by all
accounts is not even worth it as a novelty.

If that's worth $200 then Protector is worth $1000 someone joked about
earlier.