Dearly looking for melody master instructions

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Can anyone out there help me? I would love to make my light pen group
100% complete !! And then again I have find where my animaction booklet
went to, I got it for $2 on ebay <grumble>
Thanks
Tony (also looking for a nice protector original)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Oops, it didnt post exactly clearly, some might have missed I need a
melody master instruction booklet...
Thanks

Monantony wrote:
> :(