Dutch display stand, yep I got one

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I collected today the display-stand which i bought last week. A little
scratched as you might expect from a used display.

http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball1_small.jpg
http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball2.jpg
http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball3.jpg

Junior and I thought the best place would be in the middle of the living
room, guess who voted against it :)

Somehow we don't have a democracy in this household

Jeroen
www.vectrex.nl

Jeroen (vectrex.nl) wrote:
> I collected today the display-stand which i bought last week. A little
> scratched as you might expect from a used display.
>
> http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball1_small.jpg
> http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball2.jpg
> http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball3.jpg
>
> Junior and I thought the best place would be in the middle of the living
> room, guess who voted against it :)
>
> Somehow we don't have a democracy in this household
>
> Jeroen
> www.vectrex.nl
first link was broken, now repaired!

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Nice looking lad .. and the display stand is nice too! :)

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"Jeroen (vectrex.nl)" <dontusethis@antispam.nl> wrote in news:94c96
$42694322$3e3b7847$1417@news.versatel.nl:

> I collected today the display-stand which i bought last week. A little
> scratched as you might expect from a used display.
>
> http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball1_small.jpg
> http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball2.jpg
> http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball3.jpg
>
> Junior and I thought the best place would be in the middle of the living
> room, guess who voted against it :)
>
> Somehow we don't have a democracy in this household
>
> Jeroen
> www.vectrex.nl

coolio

Congrats Jeroen, nice addition!
(got that big lot after all eh?)

I'm a little envious now ;)

dgo

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

ja zeg mooi ding jeroen, hoe kom je daar nou aan?

hahahaha groet gert

"dgo" <bakkerpReMoVe@xs4all.nl> schreef in bericht
> "Jeroen (vectrex.nl)" <dontusethis@antispam.nl> wrote in news:94c96
> $42694322$3e3b7847$1417@news.versatel.nl:
>
> > I collected today the display-stand which i bought last week. A little
> > scratched as you might expect from a used display.
> >
> > http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball1_small.jpg
> > http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball2.jpg
> > http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/ball3.jpg
> >
> > Junior and I thought the best place would be in the middle of the living
> > room, guess who voted against it :)
> >
> > Somehow we don't have a democracy in this household
> >
> > Jeroen
> > www.vectrex.nl
>
> coolio
>
> Congrats Jeroen, nice addition!
> (got that big lot after all eh?)
>
> I'm a little envious now ;)
>
> dgo

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi,

Heh, one more on the list so. :)
Mine has no sticker anymore as they were pilled off by some nervous kids
as they were unable to pass the wave 13. :)

And a repro of transparent stickers with the opaque VECTREX letters is
quite tough to do... It reminds me of an overlay actually ! :)

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

Nico
Sap1