Need Hotfix for XP Home Appmgmt.dll to avoid Error Event I..

March 20, 2005 4:09:02 PM

When I try to load a 16-bit application get Error Event ID 7023.
Where can I get the hotfix? Microsoft apparently has it but will not
provide it.
The SP2 has been successfully loaded.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 7:13:51 PM

To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the hotfix.

Contact Microsoft
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;cntactms

--
Carey Frisch