minestrom cartridge

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

His feedback is respectable, it probably would have been okay... I
send a lot more than that as cash to overseas sellers, it's been good
to me so far... :)

The best way to send it is via registered international express mail.
This can cost almost $20, but it's guaranteed to get to the person you
are sending it to (and they have to sign for it).

Although, with PayPal, the need for this should be getting less and
less... If you don't want to pay PayPal's fees, you can always get
the personal account and just not accept credit cards...

Rik