Printer Server

Last response: in Networking
Share
April 5, 2005 10:47:22 AM

I am trying to connect my printer server to my wireless
connection but I am not able to connect. I have tried
everything in the manual up to now but cannot connect. My
question is, Do I need to change anything in my base MN-
500 in order for the base to recognize the server?

More about : printer server

April 6, 2005 12:23:41 AM

I assume its a wireless print server. The print server
has to be setup using the wireless settings from the MN-
500. wireless channel, wireless network name, data rate,
and security.
You don't have to do anything to the MN-500.

!