Printer Server

I am trying to connect my printer server to my wireless
connection but I am not able to connect. I have tried
everything in the manual up to now but cannot connect. My
question is, Do I need to change anything in my base MN-
500 in order for the base to recognize the server?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer server

    I assume its a wireless print server. The print server
    has to be setup using the wireless settings from the MN-
    500. wireless channel, wireless network name, data rate,
    and security.
    You don't have to do anything to the MN-500.

Routers Connection Servers Printers Networking