Cannot Unzip Files

I downloaded some images offline. I know for sure that they do not contain
any viruses or spyware or adware. When I try to unzip using the Windows
Unzip Program it stops me and says there may be harmful files in the images.
It says to bypass the block I needed to go to this link, which told me to
right click the folder and go to the properties of the file. Then it said to
check "unblock" near the bottom of the dialog box. There is no unblock! I
cant find what they are talking about.

bar

1. Check that you do not have any Spyware or Malaware on your PC. One
needn't be going off to unspecified linkls in order to open files, unless of
course no application is associated with the file extension. But this isn't
the case with your .zip file.

2. You can always try PKUnZip or WinZip to extract the file, given that you
are 'clean' and no crudware is running.

"N.B." wrote:

> I downloaded some images offline. I know for sure that they do not contain
> any viruses or spyware or adware. When I try to unzip using the Windows
> Unzip Program it stops me and says there may be harmful files in the images.
> It says to bypass the block I needed to go to this link, which told me to
> right click the folder and go to the properties of the file. Then it said to
> check "unblock" near the bottom of the dialog box. There is no unblock! I
> cant find what they are talking about.

kavinthomash

Honorable

I downloaded some images offline. I know for sure that they do not contain
any viruses or spyware or adware. When I try to unzip using the Windows
Unzip Program it stops me and says there may be harmful files in the images.
It says to bypass the block I needed to go to this link, which told me to
right click the folder and go to the properties of the file. Then it said to
check "unblock" near the bottom of the dialog box. There is no unblock! I
cant find what they are talking about.

Hi,

According to my view, your Zip files have corrupted or damaged in Zip archives folder. But you do not need to worry about this corruption problem because I suggest you Zip repair tool which makes an error free backup of your original Zip files data. You can extract files directly from damaged Zip file to your disk drive. We have described more things about this application just visit here one time: - http://www.ziprepairtool.com/purchase.html