What is your favorite Vectrex game?

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Armor Attack is one of my favorites. Also, I think the built in game
"MINESTORM" is a great, great game as well... one of the best "pack
ins" of ALL TIME, IMO............

"The Space Boss" <drsmith666@aol.com> wrote in message
> Armor Attack is one of my favorites. Also, I think the built in game
> "MINESTORM" is a great, great game as well... one of the best "pack
> ins" of ALL TIME, IMO............

I think you have to split it into old and new games...

Of the old ones I've played most would be Fortress of Narzod, Space Wars (2
Player), Blitz (2 player... yes Blitz! I think as a 2 player game there's
just a nice mechanic to it. Armor Attack also a very nicely done game,
looks and sounds very good and the overlay is one that really adds to the
look and feel more than most.

Of the new... well loads... most stuff on the Dondzilla carts has been
played a fair amount and Protector is, IMO, the undisputed king... I think I
may actually have played the hidden bonus game as much as the main one mind
you!

cNp

TRENDING THREADS