Touchpad not working well

My touchpad is not working well, Sometimes very sluggish, installed spyware
and anti-virus, still does not work. Took it to best buy and they installed
spyware and told me everything was ok. Works right about 50% of time. If
anyone can help me I will really apreciate.
1 answer Last reply
More about touchpad working well

    I get the same problem with two pointing devices installed at once. I have to disable one in device manager to get the other to
    work.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "FRG1004" <FRG1004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4BC4739-3543-4248-B6F5-9578C2E1ABC4@microsoft.com...
    > My touchpad is not working well, Sometimes very sluggish, installed spyware
    > and anti-virus, still does not work. Took it to best buy and they installed
    > spyware and told me everything was ok. Works right about 50% of time. If
    > anyone can help me I will really apreciate.

Touchpad Microsoft Spyware Windows XP