Touchpad not working well

March 20, 2005 8:17:02 PM

My touchpad is not working well, Sometimes very sluggish, installed spyware
and anti-virus, still does not work. Took it to best buy and they installed
spyware and told me everything was ok. Works right about 50% of time. If
anyone can help me I will really apreciate.

More about : touchpad working

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:56:58 AM

I get the same problem with two pointing devices installed at once. I have to disable one in device manager to get the other to
work.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509