I, CYBORG: EDITION X

FURY

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I, CYBORG: EDITION X

This is a special limited edition of just 10 cartridges.
First come, first served! Available now!

Any purchase made between now and Sunday (11:59 PM-Pacific Standard
Time) will ship out Monday, June 20th. Any purchase made after that
point will ship out within 2 business days.

More info:
http://geovector.tripod.com/_sgt/m1_1.htm

Thanks,
George

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>.NEW CYBORG WITH MOHAWK!

'I pity the fool !'

LOL

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"FURY" <GeoFury@aol.com> wrote in news:1119095639.555184.103460
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> I, CYBORG: EDITION X
>

> This is a special limited edition of just 10 cartridges.
> First come, first served! Available now!
>
> Any purchase made between now and Sunday (11:59 PM-Pacific Standard
> Time) will ship out Monday, June 20th. Any purchase made after that
> point will ship out within 2 business days.
>
> More info:
> http://geovector.tripod.com/_sgt/m1_1.htm
>
> Thanks,
> George

Cool George, count me in.

Regards,

Pepijn

(I *might* just try that level skip :wink wink: )

dgo schreef:
> "FURY" <GeoFury@aol.com> wrote in news:1119095639.555184.103460
> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>

>>I, CYBORG: EDITION X
>>

>>This is a special limited edition of just 10 cartridges.
>>First come, first served! Available now!
>>
>>Any purchase made between now and Sunday (11:59 PM-Pacific Standard
>>Time) will ship out Monday, June 20th. Any purchase made after that
>>point will ship out within 2 business days.
>>
>>More info:
>>http://geovector.tripod.com/_sgt/m1_1.htm
>>
>>Thanks,
>>George
>>

> Cool George, count me in.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pepijn
>
> (I *might* just try that level skip :wink wink: )
Hi George,

Got my email? Any left?

Jeroen

FURY

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

SOLD OUT!!!

Thanks again to all who purchased!
All 10 will ship out today, Monday.

If you missed this special edition,
please watch for one final I, CYBORG
special edition cartridge...The Omega Edition.
To be auctioned off on eBay, early August.

George

jeroen.sand...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just curious, how many I, Cyborg (normal version) are sold?

137 cartridges have sold. But the # would be much higher had Sean
Kelly kept up with the cartridge shell manufacturing. I've had to
refuse two wholesale orders totaling 60 cartridges. I've also (long
ago) stopped listing the game on eBay for the same reason. I estimate
that I would be at about 215 cartridges sold by now had there been
enough shells available. Really no hard feelings about this, as I'll
sell all 250 cartridges no matter how long it takes. I'm very patient!
:)

Predicting Sean's lapse, I saved enough shells to cover all of the
special edition cartridges for I, Cyborg. Remember, he did this early
2003, just before the Protector release and just before I was set to
release WOTR.

I really appreciate the fact that Sean has made the repro shells. They
are of course excellent! But if he can't keep up with the demand for
them, it seems like it would be logical to pass the mold over to Mark
Shaker at www.vectrexcarts.com

George

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:01:58 +0100, Richard Hutchinson wrote:

>>.NEW CYBORG WITH MOHAWK!
>
> 'I pity the fool !'

anyone else here actually have a mohawk at any point in their life?

I'm so bummed I missed this.