Star Castle

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi again all,

I'm considering buying a CIB Star Castle, but I'm curious what the
two-player mode is like. I was surprised to read (somewhere) that the
two-player mode uses two controllers, implying that it's simultaneous
play...is that right? Is it two ships against the big shielded ship, or
does one player control the "castle?"

Thanks!
Jacob
2 answers Last reply
More about star castle
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Yes, there is a simultaneous play option in Star Castle.
    It plays fairly well but you cannot frag each other.

    Dan

    "Jacob Rose" <labelreader@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi again all,
    >
    > I'm considering buying a CIB Star Castle, but I'm curious what the
    > two-player mode is like. I was surprised to read (somewhere) that the
    > two-player mode uses two controllers, implying that it's simultaneous
    > play...is that right? Is it two ships against the big shielded ship, or
    > does one player control the "castle?"
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Jacob

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Cool! Thanks for the info!

    kokovec wrote:
    > Yes, there is a simultaneous play option in Star Castle.
    > It plays fairly well but you cannot frag each other.
    >
    > Dan

Console Gaming Games Video Games