Star Castle

Last response: in Video Games
June 18, 2005 11:16:24 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi again all,

I'm considering buying a CIB Star Castle, but I'm curious what the
two-player mode is like. I was surprised to read (somewhere) that the
two-player mode uses two controllers, implying that it's simultaneous
play...is that right? Is it two ships against the big shielded ship, or
does one player control the "castle?"

Thanks!
Jacob

More about : star castle

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 7:50:56 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Yes, there is a simultaneous play option in Star Castle.
It plays fairly well but you cannot frag each other.

Dan

"Jacob Rose" <labelreader@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi again all,
>
> I'm considering buying a CIB Star Castle, but I'm curious what the
> two-player mode is like. I was surprised to read (somewhere) that the
> two-player mode uses two controllers, implying that it's simultaneous
> play...is that right? Is it two ships against the big shielded ship, or
> does one player control the "castle?"
>
> Thanks!
> Jacob

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 11:45:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Cool! Thanks for the info!

!