Silver Vectrex Dust Cover - info wanted

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I have a silver Vec dust cover in nice shape that I recently picked up
in a lot of Vec stuff. I was wondering if anyone had some information
on this one - how they were acquired, how few were actually sold, how
much are they worth, etc. I'm thinking of selling it, so I also wanted
to have a fair estimate of value.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

AFAIK, they were sold mail-order. I remember seeing an ad for it in
Vectrex User's Magazine. Now I'm kicking myself in the head for not
picking up few myself!!

BTW, this was in the mid 80s.

That is what I know. I still have that Vectrex Magazine stashed
somwhere...

Peteski

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

How much do you want for it?

James

James orion1052000@hotmail.com

Jeroen (vectrex.nl) wrote:

> Check ebay.
>
> Don't ask potential buyers what it's worth.
>
> Jeroen

I know better than that. I was asking on behalf of an existing
potential buyer. And it's taken. Thanks.

bertulli@gis.net schreef:
> I have a silver Vec dust cover in nice shape that I recently picked up
> in a lot of Vec stuff. I was wondering if anyone had some information
> on this one - how they were acquired, how few were actually sold, how
> much are they worth, etc. I'm thinking of selling it, so I also wanted
> to have a fair estimate of value.

Check ebay.

Don't ask potential buyers what it's worth.

Jeroen

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Me! Heh, he got a pretty cool item in trade for it, trust me.