memeredi
Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2005

problem any help would be appreciated

Hi I 'm new to this forum, just joined, I cleaned up my computer
today. I guess I did to good of a job. I got rid of msn it was driving
me crazy a tourquise box kept opening
( I think it was the MSN sign on page from before when I had msn as my
provider)and the only way to get rid of it was to restart my computer.
so i went in and cleaned house, now i am getting the error loading the
C:\programfiles\msn\msnsharedfiles\mailmapi.dll
anybody have any ideas on a quick fix for this mees i created? please
HELP....! Dianne

--
memeredi
memeredi's Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=901

When are you getting this error, and what does it prevent you from doing?