Overlay kaleidoscope thing

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Had a mess about with a friend's Flash MX today -

www.vectrex.biz/Flash.htm

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Cool! Simple but definitely fun, fun, fun!

How about a screen saver in the same at 1280*1024? I would definitely run
it at work and home. Is there an easy was to have flash export it to a
screen saver? Not being a flash person I would not know.

Would also be nice to have the overlays rotated to the top if that is easily
doable.

Chris Romero

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Had a mess about with a friend's Flash MX today -
>

> www.vectrex.biz/Flash.htm
>

> Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

The use of Spike and Molly is just had my Daughter smiling. :)

Chris

Chris Romero wrote:
> The use of Spike and Molly is just had my Daughter smiling. :)

What Spike and Molly? What am I missing?! :eek:

Roberto/.

Chris Romero wrote:
> Cool! Simple but definitely fun, fun, fun!
>
> How about a screen saver in the same at 1280*1024? I would definitely run
> it at work and home. Is there an easy was to have flash export it to a
> screen saver? Not being a flash person I would not know.

It should look good at higher resolutions. If you right-click and choose
zoom in, it only shows a part of the animations but the quality is
already there.

> Would also be nice to have the overlays rotated to the top if that is easily
> doable.

That would make *really* good. Armor Attack probably has the best
overlay, but we want to show off the others too :)

Regards
Roberto/.

"Roberto Nerici" <rn@bloggo.org> wrote in message
> Chris Romero wrote:
>> Cool! Simple but definitely fun, fun, fun!
>>
>> How about a screen saver in the same at 1280*1024? I would definitely
>> run it at work and home. Is there an easy was to have flash export it to
>> a screen saver? Not being a flash person I would not know.
>
> It should look good at higher resolutions. If you right-click and choose
> zoom in, it only shows a part of the animations but the quality is already
> there.

You're right!. I played with the controls a bit (which I had not thought
of). You can zoom and even pan around. Kinda cool just you look at the
edges flying past while zoomed in 4 or 5 times.

Thanks.

Chris Romero

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> Had a mess about with a friend's Flash MX today -
>

> www.vectrex.biz/Flash.htm

Cool!!!! If you stare at it too long then look away, the whole room spins
the other way!

Who's responsible for the goovy music?

Alex

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>Is there an easy was to have flash export it to a screen saver?

I think you have to export it in projector format or something, I'll look
into it

>Would also be nice to have the overlays rotated to the top if that is
>easily doable.

Yes, it would look better

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>Who's responsible for the groovy music?

I got it from Jeroen's site, there wasn't any info with it

Richard H.

Richard Hutchinson schreef:
>>Who's responsible for the groovy music?
>

> I got it from Jeroen's site, there wasn't any info with it
>

> Richard H.

I don't know how I found it, but this is a little more info
http://users.pandora.be/vectrex/

Jeroen

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I've done another which shows off the overlays better, I've also converted
it to a screensaver -

www.vectrex.biz/VecSaver.zip

Richard H.