When I first installed sp2 my dvd x copy would'nt work.Does any one know if
that problem has been fixed.

To disable the SP2 warning for running activeX on a local computer page, go to : IE, Tools menu, Options, Advanced Tab, -- scroll
down to the Security area, check the box for, "Allow active content to run ..." for your dvd drive.
--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"HANKMANN" <HANKMANN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C5D0B5B-E50B-46D5-8E30-DFAA167A7C7C@microsoft.com...
> When I first installed sp2 my dvd x copy would'nt work.Does any one know if
> that problem has been fixed.

When I did have sp2 installed and I started dvd x copy I got the "tristana"
exception and the program would'nt run.If I install sp2 and follow your
instructions will dvd x copy run properly.I don't remember any sp2 warning
about active x.

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> To disable the SP2 warning for running activeX on a local computer page, go to : IE, Tools menu, Options, Advanced Tab, -- scroll
> down to the Security area, check the box for, "Allow active content to run ..." for your dvd drive.
> --
>
> Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
> FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
> ..
> "HANKMANN" <HANKMANN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C5D0B5B-E50B-46D5-8E30-DFAA167A7C7C@microsoft.com...
> > When I first installed sp2 my dvd x copy would'nt work.Does any one know if
> > that problem has been fixed.

I haven't tried , you will have to try it to know that