Ebay carts

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Richard Hutchinson schreef:
> http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZloweyQ5framone
>

> LOL
>

> Oow, 'mystery game' - bit like those label less tins in the supermarket :)
>
> OMG he might have ripped the label of a Minestorm cart :(
>

> Richard H.

The dutch version mentions on the back "Dit is geen kinderspeelgoed" or
This is not a kid's toy.

Sue the parents I would say!

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I like the fact that the carts are in good working order (did he test
them?), yet he can't tell you what the mystery cart is

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZloweyQ5framone
>

> LOL
>

> Oow, 'mystery game' - bit like those label less tins in the supermarket :)
>
> OMG he might have ripped the label of a Minestorm cart :(
>

> Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in

> http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZloweyQ5framone
>

> LOL
>

> Oow, 'mystery game' - bit like those label less tins in the
> supermarket :)
>
> OMG he might have ripped the label of a Minestorm cart :(
>

> Richard H.

you gotta love that original artwork :D

and that mystery cart is as possible a minestorm cart it is not

lol

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I like the Rip-Off game next to that cartridge, somehow it's very
appropriate :^D

The new labels are obviously a major improvement.

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> schreef in bericht
> http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZloweyQ5framone
>

> LOL
>

> Oow, 'mystery game' - bit like those label less tins in the supermarket :)
>
> OMG he might have ripped the label of a Minestorm cart :(
>

> Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Doubt anyone is losing any sleep over it, but in case anyone was
remotely interested, The mystery game ended up costing £1.21 and was
Star Hawk, (which I only had in mint, so it's nice to have a
usable/disposable one! :) Cheers.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I am didn't lose any sleep over it. But then my collection is fairly
complete.

Two games for about $5 is not too bad if you don't have multi-cart and you
want to play the game. (outside of thrift store anyway)

Chris