Bandai Vectrex on Ebay (mine)

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2005 11:45:57 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"Crille C" <negerpierre@hotmail.com> wrote in

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=52...
> ame=ADME:B:LC:UK:1
>
> Well, go for it!
>
> CC

Nice ittem!

Too bad the controller not very good looking

Is powercord original?
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 11:52:57 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> Too bad the controller not very good looking

The picture of it was perhaps a little tooo good. :-)

> Is powercord original?

Yes.

CC
July 20, 2005 4:10:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
are normally 40-60W?
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 11:21:04 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"ShaddamVI" <x@chaom.co.uk> wrote in news:1121886628.964650.286400
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
> are normally 40-60W?

As far as I know this is the same machine as the US/GCE ones.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 11:33:29 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

dgo <bakkerpReMoVe@xs4all.nl> wrote in news:Xns969A5F1FB2C77696969@
194.109.133.242:

> "ShaddamVI" <x@chaom.co.uk> wrote in news:1121886628.964650.286400
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
>> are normally 40-60W?
>>

> As far as I know this is the same machine as the US/GCE ones.

As I'm typing this: It might jsut have a different power supply? Anyone?
!