Bandai Vectrex on Ebay (mine)

5 answers Last reply
More about bandai vectrex ebay mine
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    "Crille C" <negerpierre@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5221398079&ssPageN
    > ame=ADME:B:LC:UK:1
    >
    > Well, go for it!
    >
    > CC

    Nice ittem!

    Too bad the controller not very good looking

    Is powercord original?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    > Too bad the controller not very good looking

    The picture of it was perhaps a little tooo good. :-)

    > Is powercord original?

    Yes.

    CC
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
    are normally 40-60W?
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    "ShaddamVI" <x@chaom.co.uk> wrote in news:1121886628.964650.286400
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
    > are normally 40-60W?

    As far as I know this is the same machine as the US/GCE ones.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    dgo <bakkerpReMoVe@xs4all.nl> wrote in news:Xns969A5F1FB2C77696969@
    194.109.133.242:

    > "ShaddamVI" <x@chaom.co.uk> wrote in news:1121886628.964650.286400
    > @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
    >> are normally 40-60W?
    >>

    > As far as I know this is the same machine as the US/GCE ones.

    As I'm typing this: It might jsut have a different power supply? Anyone?

Console Gaming Games Ebay Video Games