Bandai Vectrex on Ebay (mine)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> Too bad the controller not very good looking

The picture of it was perhaps a little tooo good. :)

> Is powercord original?

Yes.

CC

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
are normally 40-60W?

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"ShaddamVI" <x@chaom.co.uk> wrote in news:1121886628.964650.286400
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
> are normally 40-60W?

As far as I know this is the same machine as the US/GCE ones.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

dgo <bakkerpReMoVe@xs4all.nl> wrote in news:Xns969A5F1FB2C77696969@
194.109.133.242:

> "ShaddamVI" <x@chaom.co.uk> wrote in news:1121886628.964650.286400
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Anyone know why the power rating is so low? (26W) I thought 110V vectex
>> are normally 40-60W?
>>

> As far as I know this is the same machine as the US/GCE ones.

As I'm typing this: It might jsut have a different power supply? Anyone?