Attn: Richard Hutchinson: 3D Arcade Info & thanx for the s..

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Awesome! Just what I needed! Thank you sooooo much!

To answer your question... 3D Arcade is a fully skinable frontend for emulators like MAME, MESS, etc! You can use skins or create your own FPS style arcade complete with cabinet mods, attract vids, a jukebox, ambient sound and lighting... Just way too much stuff to list! This artwork is being used to complete a Vectrex skin that is currently available and another that I'll be working on!

The 3D Arcade site url is http://3darcade.mameworld.net/

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

No problem !

WOW, that site is really amazing, especially like the 3D Vec on the display
cabinet - VERY nice indeed :)

It's certainly a cool way to preserve old consoles etc

Richard H.