Strange characters appearing on web-sites

I am getting strange characters on my screen in web-sites, e.g. these were
on a Microsoft web-site.

Why Itâ?Ts A Bad Idea...

uses a â?ocross-view diffâ?? technique, which is very different from the
usual â?ocross-time diff against known goodâ?? approach

What setting may have changed that I need to restore? USA logon, USA
websites, USA regional settings...
Mich

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"M Skabialka" wrote:

| I am getting strange characters on my screen in web-sites, e.g. these were
| on a Microsoft web-site.
|
| Why Itâ?Ts A Bad Idea...
|
| uses a â?ocross-view diffâ?? technique, which is very different from the
| usual â?ocross-time diff against known goodâ?? approach
|

| What setting may have changed that I need to restore? USA logon, USA
| websites, USA regional settings...
| Mich

Will do..