Trouble with My Computer Display and Task Tray Icons

I used to have My Computer nicely organized into categories. For example, all
CD-ROMs. Floppy Drive icons used to be under Removable Storage.
Unfortunately, now all the icons are listed uncategorized and without the
headings. How do I restore it to the categorized state? I am using Windows XP
Home Japanese version so could someone please tell me the exact steps for
restoration?

Also, occasionally when I start Windows XP, many task tray icons are
missing. The only task tray icon that shows is Norton Antivirus but I should
have the volume control and many others too. Does anyone know what is going
on? I have tuneup utilities 2004 installed. Does that program interference
with window settings?

Explorer/View menu, "Arrange Icons by", "Show in Groups"

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Koi King" <KoiKing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09081E62-DF07-4504-AAA0-6AA8468F70DC@microsoft.com...
>I used to have My Computer nicely organized into categories. For example, all
> CD-ROMs. Floppy Drive icons used to be under Removable Storage.
> Unfortunately, now all the icons are listed uncategorized and without the
> headings. How do I restore it to the categorized state? I am using Windows XP
> Home Japanese version so could someone please tell me the exact steps for
> restoration?
>
> Also, occasionally when I start Windows XP, many task tray icons are
> missing. The only task tray icon that shows is Norton Antivirus but I should
> have the volume control and many others too. Does anyone know what is going
> on? I have tuneup utilities 2004 installed. Does that program interference
> with window settings?

Why don't ypou ask in a japanese group, or are you too busy killing koreans and chinese?