Getting Started Programming

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Also, can you guys point me to the pages I need to get started with
Vectrex programming. I realize I can google for it, but with retro
programming I've found that there are usually a lot of information
sources, but only a few really good comprehensive ones.

-paul

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Paul Slocum <weoriuoiu@swiuye.weu> wrote in news:MPG.1d768b94286724f9896d0
@news.airband.net:

> Also, can you guys point me to the pages I need to get started with
> Vectrex programming. I realize I can google for it, but with retro
> programming I've found that there are usually a lot of information
> sources, but only a few really good comprehensive ones.
>
> -paul

Hi!

There's a pretty complete repository of dev articles and tools over
at Vectrexnews @ http://www.d3signer.com/vectrexnews/tools.html