Predictions League 04/05 Round 13 Fixtures

Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th

Hearts v Ferencvaros
Basel v Feyenoord
Standard v Athletic
Parma v Besiktas
Club Brugge v Zaragoza
Utrecht v Austria
Newcastle v Sporting
Sochaux v Panionios
Middlesbrough v Partizan
Villarreal v Egaleo
Rangers v Auxerre
GAK v Alkmaar
Heerenveen v Beveren
Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
Lille v Sevilla
AEK v Aachen

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Walkmen - Christmas Party

Stephan

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

Miljenko:

3-1 Hearts v Ferencvaros
1-1 Basel v Feyenoord
1-2 Standard v Athletic
2-1 Parma v Besiktas
2-1 Club Brugge v Zaragoza
1-2 Utrecht v Austria
1-1 Newcastle v Sporting
2-1 Sochaux v Panionios
3-1 Middlesbrough v Partizan
2-0 Villarreal v Egaleo
2-1 Rangers v Auxerre
1-2 GAK v Alkmaar
3-0 Heerenveen v Beveren
4-1 Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
2-1 Lille v Sevilla
2-1 AEK v Aachen

Stephan

--
The Brazilian Man

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th

1-2> Hearts v Ferencvaros
1-3> Basel v Feyenoord
0-2> Standard v Athletic
0-2> Parma v Besiktas
2-1> Club Brugge v Zaragoza
1-1> Utrecht v Austria
2-2> Newcastle v Sporting
1-3> Sochaux v Panionios
1-1> Middlesbrough v Partizan
2-1> Villarreal v Egaleo
3-1> Rangers v Auxerre
3-0> GAK v Alkmaar
2-1> Heerenveen v Beveren
4-0> Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
2-3> Lille v Sevilla
4-0> AEK v Aachen

> --

Hagen

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th

2-1> Hearts v Ferencvaros
1-0> Basel v Feyenoord
1-3> Standard v Athletic
2-3> Parma v Besiktas
0-2> Club Brugge v Zaragoza
0-3> Utrecht v Austria
1-1> Newcastle v Sporting
2-1> Sochaux v Panionios
2-1> Middlesbrough v Partizan
4-0> Villarreal v Egaleo
3-2> Rangers v Auxerre
1-0> GAK v Alkmaar
4-1> Heerenveen v Beveren
2-0> Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
2-1> Lille v Sevilla
1-2> AEK v Aachen

ivo

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:45:32 +0100, Miljenko

--
Ivo

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an
hour.

Hearts v Ferencvaros 2-0
Basel v Feyenoord 1-1
Standard v Athletic 1-1
Parma v Besiktas 0-2
Club Brugge v Zaragoza 2-2
Utrecht v Austria 0-3
Newcastle v Sporting 1-1
Sochaux v Panionios 1-2
Middlesbrough v Partizan 2-0
Villarreal v Egaleo 3-0
Rangers v Auxerre 2-1
GAK v Alkmaar------1-0
Heerenveen v Beveren 2-0
Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb 3-0
Lille v Sevilla 0-0
AEK v Aachen 0-0

> Hearts v Ferencvaros 1-2
> Basel v Feyenoord 0-2
> Standard v Athletic 1-3
> Parma v Besiktas 2-1
> Club Brugge v Zaragoza 2-3
> Utrecht v Austria 0-1
> Newcastle v Sporting 2-2
> Sochaux v Panionios 3-1
> Middlesbrough v Partizan 2-0
> Villarreal v Egaleo1-0
> Rangers v Auxerre 1-2
> GAK v Alkmaar 0-3
> Heerenveen v Beveren 2-1
> Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb 2-0
> Lille v Sevilla 2-2
> AEK v Aachen1-0

cheers,
Ronald Scholman

2-0 Hearts v Ferencvaros
1-1 Basel v Feyenoord
1-2 Standard v Athletic
3-1 Parma v Besiktas
1-0 Club Brugge v Zaragoza
0-1 Utrecht v Austria
2-2 Newcastle v Sporting
1-1 Sochaux v Panionios
2-1 Middlesbrough v Partizan
2-0 Villarreal v Egaleo
3-1 Rangers v Auxerre
1-1 GAK v Alkmaar
3-0 Heerenveen v Beveren
2-0 Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
3-2 Lille v Sevilla
3-0 AEK v Aachen

Regards,
Nes.
--
Please remove the spam-deflecting X's to reply directly to me - or simply
reply to the group!

minime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2002

1-1> Hearts v Ferencvaros
1-1> Basel v Feyenoord
0-1> Standard v Athletic
1-0> Parma v Besiktas
1-0> Club Brugge v Zaragoza
2-1> Utrecht v Austria
2-1> Newcastle v Sporting
2-1> Sochaux v Panionios
1-1> Middlesbrough v Partizan
2-0> Villarreal v Egaleo
2-1> Rangers v Auxerre
1-0> GAK v Alkmaar
2-1> Heerenveen v Beveren
2-0> Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
1-1> Lille v Sevilla
2-1> AEK v Aachen

--
MiniMe

"A man may fight for many things: his country,
his principles, his friends, the glistening tear on the cheek of a
golden child. But personally I'd mud wrestle my own mother for a ton
of cash, an amusing clock, and a sack of French porn." -Black Adder

Miljenko wrote:
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th

1-0 Hearts v Ferencvaros
0-1 Basel v Feyenoord
0-0 Standard v Athletic
2-0 Parma v Besiktas
0-1 Club Brugge v Zaragoza
1-1 Utrecht v Austria
2-1 Newcastle v Sporting
0-0 Sochaux v Panionios
1-0 Middlesbrough v Partizan
2-0 Villarreal v Egaleo
3-1 Rangers v Auxerre
0-1 GAK v Alkmaar
1-0 Heerenveen v Beveren
1-0 Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
1-2 Lille v Sevilla
1-0 AEK v Aachen

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"

Miljenko wrote:
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th

1-0 > Hearts v Ferencvaros
1-0 > Basel v Feyenoord
1-0 > Standard v Athletic
1-0 > Parma v Besiktas
1-0 > Club Brugge v Zaragoza
1-0 > Utrecht v Austria
1-0 > Newcastle v Sporting
1-0 > Sochaux v Panionios
1-0 > Middlesbrough v Partizan
1-0 > Villarreal v Egaleo
1-0 > Rangers v Auxerre
1-0 > GAK v Alkmaar
1-0 > Heerenveen v Beveren
1-0 > Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
1-0 > Lille v Sevilla
1-0 > AEK v Aachen

OK - it might seem silly - but I reckon that some of these results will
be correct - maybe not all of them!!!

It's worth a gamble seeing that I'm so far behind! LOL

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

Oracle's predictions:

Hearts v Ferencvaros 0 - 1
Basel v Feyenoord 2 - 0
Standard v Athletic 1 - 2
Parma v Besiktas 1 - 2
Club Brugge v Zaragoza 0 - 4
Utrecht v Austria 4 - 2
Newcastle v Sporting 2 - 4
Sochaux v Panionios 4 - 3
Middlesbrough v Partizan 4 - 4
Villarreal v Egaleo 2 - 1
Rangers v Auxerre 3 - 0
GAK v Alkmaar 0 - 2
Heerenveen v Beveren 4 - 1
Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb 3 - 2
Lille v Sevilla 0 - 1
AEK v Aachen 2 - 1

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Green Day - Dry Ice

My predictions:

Hearts v Ferencvaros 1 - 0
Basel v Feyenoord 2 - 1
Standard v Athletic 1 - 1
Parma v Besiktas 2 - 1
Club Brugge v Zaragoza 1 - 0
Utrecht v Austria 0 - 1
Newcastle v Sporting 2 - 1
Sochaux v Panionios 2 - 0
Middlesbrough v Partizan 1 - 0
Villarreal v Egaleo 2 - 0
Rangers v Auxerre 1 - 0
GAK v Alkmaar 2 - 1
Heerenveen v Beveren 3 - 0
Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb 2 - 1
Lille v Sevilla 1 - 1
AEK v Aachen 1 - 2

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Green Day - Dry Ice

Hearts - Ferencvaros: 2-0
Basel - Feyenoord: 2-1
Standard - Athletic: 2-1
Parma - Besiktas: 1-0
Club Brugge - Zaragoza: 1-0
Utrecht - Austria: 1-2
Newcastle - Sporting: 2-0
Sochaux - Panionios: 2-0
Middlesbrough - Partizan: 3-1
Villarreal - Egaleo: 2-0
Rangers - Auxerre: 1-0
GAK - Alkmaar: 1-0
Heerenveen - Beveren: 3-0
Stuttgart - Dinamo Zagreb: 2-0
Lille - Sevilla: 1-1
AEK - Aachen: 1-0

-Nick

Miljenko wrote:

> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th

2-0 > Hearts v Ferencvaros
1-1 > Basel v Feyenoord
1-1 > Standard v Athletic
2-0 > Parma v Besiktas
1-0 > Club Brugge v Zaragoza
0-1 > Utrecht v Austria
2-0 > Newcastle v Sporting
2-0 > Sochaux v Panionios
2-0 > Middlesbrough v Partizan
2-0 > Villarreal v Egaleo
1-0 > Rangers v Auxerre
0-1 > GAK v Alkmaar
2-0 > Heerenveen v Beveren
2-0 > Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
1-0 > Lille v Sevilla
1-2 > AEK v Aachen

Mark

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:49:43 +0000, Toby Briggs put finger to keyboard
and typed:

>Miljenko wrote:
>> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th
>>
>1-0 > Hearts v Ferencvaros
>1-0 > Basel v Feyenoord
>1-0 > Standard v Athletic
>1-0 > Parma v Besiktas
>1-0 > Club Brugge v Zaragoza
>1-0 > Utrecht v Austria
>1-0 > Newcastle v Sporting
>1-0 > Sochaux v Panionios
>1-0 > Middlesbrough v Partizan
>1-0 > Villarreal v Egaleo
>1-0 > Rangers v Auxerre
>1-0 > GAK v Alkmaar
>1-0 > Heerenveen v Beveren
>1-0 > Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
>1-0 > Lille v Sevilla
>1-0 > AEK v Aachen
>
>OK - it might seem silly - but I reckon that some of these results will
>be correct - maybe not all of them!!!

The most common result in football is 1-0. So I reckon that predicting
this every time will at least do better than a set of random
predictions. Whether it will do better than thought-out predictions is
another question - it will be interesting to see the results.

Mark
--
--> http://photos.markshouse.net - see my world! <--
"I wanna spend all your money"

Nick the Greek wrote:

> AEK - Aachen: 1-0

I can't believe the amount of people who predicted AEK to win. I
certainly didn't expect it from you Nick...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: T. B. F. - Malo San Maka

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:59:19 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> AEK - Aachen: 1-0
>
>I can't believe the amount of people who predicted AEK to win. I
>certainly didn't expect it from you Nick...

Well, I heard that AEK will start with their normal first 11. After
last night's performance though it's a disgrace that AEK is second is
the Greek league.

-Nick

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:05:50 +0000, Mark Goodge
<usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:49:43 +0000, Toby Briggs put finger to keyboard
>and typed:
>
>>Miljenko wrote:
>>> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, December 15th
>>>
>>1-0 > Hearts v Ferencvaros
>>1-0 > Basel v Feyenoord
>>1-0 > Standard v Athletic
>>1-0 > Parma v Besiktas
>>1-0 > Club Brugge v Zaragoza
>>1-0 > Utrecht v Austria
>>1-0 > Newcastle v Sporting
>>1-0 > Sochaux v Panionios
>>1-0 > Middlesbrough v Partizan
>>1-0 > Villarreal v Egaleo
>>1-0 > Rangers v Auxerre
>>1-0 > GAK v Alkmaar
>>1-0 > Heerenveen v Beveren
>>1-0 > Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
>>1-0 > Lille v Sevilla
>>1-0 > AEK v Aachen
>>
>>OK - it might seem silly - but I reckon that some of these results will
>>be correct - maybe not all of them!!!
>
>The most common result in football is 1-0. So I reckon that predicting
>this every time will at least do better than a set of random
>predictions. Whether it will do better than thought-out predictions is
>another question - it will be interesting to see the results.
>
>Mark

Although 1-0 is the most common result it doesn't appear in more than
25% of all games (and that percentage includes 0-1 as well). So I'd be
surprised if he gets more than 4 scores correct.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:05:50 +0000, Mark Goodge
> <usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:49:43 +0000, Toby Briggs put finger to keyboard
>>and typed:

>>>1-0 > Hearts v Ferencvaros
>>>1-0 > Basel v Feyenoord
>>>1-0 > Standard v Athletic
>>>1-0 > Parma v Besiktas
>>>1-0 > Club Brugge v Zaragoza
>>>1-0 > Utrecht v Austria
>>>1-0 > Newcastle v Sporting
>>>1-0 > Sochaux v Panionios
>>>1-0 > Middlesbrough v Partizan
>>>1-0 > Villarreal v Egaleo
>>>1-0 > Rangers v Auxerre
>>>1-0 > GAK v Alkmaar
>>>1-0 > Heerenveen v Beveren
>>>1-0 > Stuttgart v Dinamo Zagreb
>>>1-0 > Lille v Sevilla
>>>1-0 > AEK v Aachen
>>>
>>>OK - it might seem silly - but I reckon that some of these results will
>>>be correct - maybe not all of them!!!
>>
>>The most common result in football is 1-0. So I reckon that predicting
>>this every time will at least do better than a set of random
>>predictions. Whether it will do better than thought-out predictions is
>>another question - it will be interesting to see the results.
>>
>>Mark
>

> Although 1-0 is the most common result it doesn't appear in more than
> 25% of all games (and that percentage includes 0-1 as well). So I'd be
> surprised if he gets more than 4 scores correct.
>
> -Nick

Well from last night's results I got 2 scores correct and 4 results
correct! So probably done better than I normall do already!!!

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:30:54 +0000, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well from last night's results I got 2 scores correct and 4 results
>correct! So probably done better than I normall do already!!!

Well, you did better than me, so hooray ! :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:30:54 +0000, Toby Briggs
> <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Well from last night's results I got 2 scores correct and 4 results
>>correct! So probably done better than I normall do already!!!
>

> Well, you did better than me, so hooray ! :)
>
> -Nick

Yay!

Just on an aside - have you and Miljenko gone to a councillor (sp?)
regarding your online spats??