win media player!

Yesterday i downloaded a movie file wich was corrupted in some way, if any
one knows about this= 1*tryed to start the file error message came up, and
after everything i play turns blue in a way: id be darn greatful for help
with this:::
bless you!
3 answers Last reply
More about media player

    Your question can best be answered by reposting in the
    "Windows Media Player" newsgroup:

    Visit the "Official" Windows Media Player Newsgroup:

    Windows Media Player FAQ
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/faq.aspx

    Windows Media Player: WMP mini FAQ (Excellent Site!)
    http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

    Windows Media Player Support Center
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];wmp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "mister down damn" wrote:

    | Yesterday i downloaded a movie file wich was corrupted in some way, if any
    | one knows about this= 1*tryed to start the file error message came up, and
    | after everything i play turns blue in a way: id be darn greatful for help
    | with this:::
    | bless you!

    I also am having problems downloading zipped files on media player.....these
    files worked the night beofre,now they don't any suggestions? the message i
    get is
    this
    Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred.
    The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the
    network and that your proxy settings are correct.

    >I also am having problems downloading zipped files on media
    >player.....these
    > files worked the night beofre,now they don't any suggestions?

    Didn't Carey just give you links to the Media Player Group? Any suggestions
    would best come from there.

Microsoft Error Message Media Player Windows XP