Tools | Internet Options | Advanced remove temp internet f..

this option is not showing anymore,but on my wifes log in site iit is
showing, how to fix?. running xp prfessional sp2
2 answers Last reply
More about tools internet options advanced remove temp internet

    *Kellys Korner XP Tweaks. line #29

    "tjajm" wrote:

    > this option is not showing anymore,but on my wifes log in site iit is
    > showing, how to fix?. running xp prfessional sp2

    when i go to run line 29 this pops up "the file Iexplore.exe on windows
    professional service pack 2 cd is needed.'
    copy this file from C:/windows/inf/i386
    nothing happens so i put in sp2 disc by itself nothing happened than i put
    in opearting disc spi still nothing happened

    "Byte" wrote:

    > *Kellys Korner XP Tweaks. line #29
    >
    > "tjajm" wrote:
    >
    > > this option is not showing anymore,but on my wifes log in site iit is
    > > showing, how to fix?. running xp prfessional sp2

Support Internet Microsoft Windows XP