Tools | Internet Options | Advanced remove temp internet f..

this option is not showing anymore,but on my wifes log in site iit is
showing, how to fix?. running xp prfessional sp2

when i go to run line 29 this pops up "the file Iexplore.exe on windows
professional service pack 2 cd is needed.'
copy this file from C:/windows/inf/i386
nothing happens so i put in sp2 disc by itself nothing happened than i put
in opearting disc spi still nothing happened