Occasionally when running Live Update I get the LU1814 error. Any ideas?

Byte

You must be running Symantec's Norton Anti-virus.
Do a Google search and you'll find pages of answers on this error.

"bluebeast" wrote:

> Occasionally when running Live Update I get the LU1814 error. Any ideas?

Don't know, what does Symantec's support web site say about it?

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!
"Google is your Friend!"

"bluebeast" <bluebeast@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Occasionally when running Live Update I get the LU1814 error. Any ideas?

"bluebeast" <bluebeast@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Occasionally when running Live Update I get the LU1814 error. Any ideas?

Google is your friend. The very first hit is from Symantec and tells you how
to fix the problem. If that doesn't work there are several more links to try
out.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lu1814&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Kerry

I believe it means that Live Update is already running in the background.........