Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi all,

I want to get rid of my last shirts. I will offer them below my costprice.

1xBlack size XXL
2xBlue size XXL
2xBlue size XXXL

5 euro each! Last chance.

Postage (dutch post doens't use ships for transport so standard mail is
quite fast): http://www.vectrex.nl/shirt.html

Payment: paypal or banktransfer

Email me at info(at)vectrex.nl

Jeroen

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

4 left ...

Jeroen schreef:
> 4 left ...
>
>> 1xBlack size XXL
>> 1xBlue size XXL
>> 2xBlue size XXXL

Craig,

I got your email, but if i reply i get an instant error.
Could you give me another emailaddress?

Jeroen

Jeroen schreef:
> Jeroen schreef:
>
>> 4 left ...
>>
>>> 1xBlack size XXL
>>> 1xBlue size XXL
>>> 2xBlue size XXXL
>>

> Craig,
>
> I got your email, but if i reply i get an instant error.
> Could you give me another emailaddress?
>
> Jeroen
All sold

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> All sold

Hmpf :(

Are you planning to make some more shirts?

MC

"Martin Clauss" <mc-news-EXP0505@openskynet.de> wrote in message
> Are you planning to make some more shirts?

And if you did could you make a few more in less than Fat B4stard sizes
please. ;¬)

cNp

cNp schreef:
> "Martin Clauss" <mc-news-EXP0505@openskynet.de> wrote in message
>
>>Are you planning to make some more shirts?
>

> And if you did could you make a few more in less than Fat B4stard sizes
> please. ;¬)
>
> cNp

- i will make new shirts with a new design,
- i will make only L and XL
- XXL and XXXL only on pre-order (although my XXXL is the same as the XL
i got from the US last week)
- i will make a lighter shirt, which will keep me in a more friendly
postage tarif
- only 50 instead of 100
- and i think i will ask this group what they think of the designs,

Right now i am thinking of a European logo, like this:
http://www.vectrex.nl/shirt1.jpg
or http://www.vectrex.nl/shirt2.jpg

mmhh, not sure yet, i will keep you posted

Jeroen wrote:
>>> Are you planning to make some more shirts?
> - i will make new shirts with a new design,
> - i will make only L and XL
> - XXL and XXXL only on pre-order (although my XXXL is the same as the XL
> i got from the US last week)
> - i will make a lighter shirt, which will keep me in a more friendly
> postage tarif
> - only 50 instead of 100
> - and i think i will ask this group what they think of the designs,
>
> Right now i am thinking of a European logo, like this:
> http://www.vectrex.nl/shirt1.jpg
> or http://www.vectrex.nl/shirt2.jpg
>
> mmhh, not sure yet, i will keep you posted

I'd be interested in one if it was a bit more "subtle".

What I mean is, instead of having a big vectrex logo, have something
like a picture of Spike, or a scene from Fortress of Narzod etc.
Something Vextrexy, but unless you know the Vectrex you would guess it
was something retro but no more.

How does that sound? Would I be the only one to buy one? :)

Regards
Roberto/.

Roberto Nerici schreef:

>> - i will make new shirts with a new design,
>> - i will make only L and XL
>> - XXL and XXXL only on pre-order (although my XXXL is the same as the
>> XL i got from the US last week)
>> - i will make a lighter shirt, which will keep me in a more friendly
>> postage tarif
>> - only 50 instead of 100
>> - and i think i will ask this group what they think of the designs,
>>
>> Right now i am thinking of a European logo, like this:
>> http://www.vectrex.nl/shirt1.jpg
>> or http://www.vectrex.nl/shirt2.jpg
>>
>> mmhh, not sure yet, i will keep you posted
>

> I'd be interested in one if it was a bit more "subtle".
>
> What I mean is, instead of having a big vectrex logo, have something
> like a picture of Spike, or a scene from Fortress of Narzod etc.
> Something Vextrexy, but unless you know the Vectrex you would guess it
> was something retro but no more.
>
> How does that sound? Would I be the only one to buy one? :)
>
> Regards
> Roberto/.
I will make some examples of subtle ones, just a little patience, have
to find some time.

I also like this method: http://www.santexo.nl/m_boss/m_boss.html

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>- XXL and XXXL only on pre-order (although my XXXL is the same as the XL
>i got from the US last week)

Its a continental issue. Sizes are based on the average fatness of the
citizens in a certain country/area.

Europe: US Uk/france Germany:
XS children S XXS
S XXS M XS
M XS L S
L S XL M
XL M XXL L
XXL L XXXL XL
XXXL XL n/a? XXL

I'm not making this up, just have a look at some labels (i believe
some labels like H&M in europe have multiple continents on one label).

Martijn

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I would say put the Bandai logo on there, but then you'd have to charge
200 euro for the shirts... ;-)

Jeroen wrote:
> Roberto Nerici schreef:
>
>> Jeroen wrote:
>> I'd be interested in one if it was a bit more "subtle".
>>
>> What I mean is, instead of having a big vectrex logo, have something
>> like a picture of Spike, or a scene from Fortress of Narzod etc.
>> Something Vextrexy, but unless you know the Vectrex you would guess it
>> was something retro but no more.
>>
>> How does that sound? Would I be the only one to buy one? :)
>>

> I will make some examples of subtle ones, just a little patience, have
> to find some time.

I've got plenty of patience, I think it is great your planning on making
some more.

> I also like this method: http://www.santexo.nl/m_boss/m_boss.html

This looks good. We could have a picture of Spike or whatever, and an
embossed Vectrex logo!

Roberto/.